Drupal Strategies for Nonprofits
Nonprofit adoption of Drupal is now standard. But too many nonprofit organizations are reinventing the wheel in Drupal. We’ll talk about some common strategies for using Drupal within nonprofits based on experience with a wide variety of international, national, and local organizations, including the United Nations, the International Center for Transitional Justice, the Center for Investigative Reporting, USAID, the International Center for Journalism, and more.
This session will:
- Provide brief case studies of some different nonprofit Drupal sites.
- Describe processes for identifying common needs among nonprofits.
- Identify existing Drupal solutions that meet the needs of nonprofits.
- Talk about how the nonprofit Drupal community can work together more to create new shared solutions to common problems.
- Identify successful strategies for nonprofit organizations to make open source contributions.