Lessons in government contracting, for fun and profit
Over the last 6 months Evolving Web took on a major engagement for a Canadian government agency, and learned (sometimes the hard way) just how different government consulting is from the other enterprise Drupal projects we've previously delivered.
To animate this BOF, Evolving Web's co-founder Alex Dergachev will share what we've learned, with observations on the following topics:
* Accessibility (ARIA, WCAG, WTF)
* Revision tracking and editing workflows
* Common look and feel
* Technical and hosting constraints
* Changing attitude to open source in government
* RFPs, security clearance, and the the confusing world of contracting vehicles
* Effective ways to get government work
Come learn from our experience, and share your own stories.