- pluggable JS and CSS processing: why and how,
- minification: what's new since mfer core conversation in Denver,
- JS modules: AMD, CommonJS, how can we make that work well in Drupal,
- cleaning up: what is still left,
- testing: what can we use and what is already available,
- more features: what is relevant (and what is not) to get in core,
- coding standards: aka back-end developer education,
- documentation: how can you help get JS documentation on api.drupal.org,
- reaching out: which projects can we contribute to in order to make Drupal better.
Each topic will be presented over a minute or two, giving key informations in order to raise awareness about each problem space. In the second half, questions will hopefully narrow it down so we can get into geeky details about a few topics.